Overwhelmed? Frustrated? Tired?
You want to tackle this damn To Do List but you're struggling to know what to do first. Your imagination kicks in and you don't see how to turn it into a craft daily schedule.
Going back and forth feeling all over the place is about to be history. Keep reading!
One Day At A Time is your chance to:
- step up when you feel stressed, frustrated, tired
- remind you to slow down when you feel off track
- keep you in control of your schedule no matter what
Why having a daily planner during challenging moments/ uncertain times?
- Because 24 hours is the smallest period of time you can manage
- Because focus & clarity diminish analysis paralysis & overthinking
- Because stack up your daily wins helps to regain self confidence